This is a Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Data Intelligence and Business Analytics. The degree centers around learning different programming, visualization, statistical, and research techniques necessary to analyze many different types of data-driven business problems. In this degree program, students will learn the basics of programming in a variety of languages, including SAS, R, SQL, and Python. They will learn how to use cross-sectional, panel, and time series data to make forecasts, conduct statistical inference, and present results associated with their work. Students will also learn the basics of data mining and data management within the context of SQL and will learn the basics of data visualization within the context of R and Tableau. Additionally, students will learn within the context of a Bachelor’s of Business Administration, which allows them to contextualize specific techniques and skills within a broader set of business tenets.
1) Organize and analyze large data sets.
2) Perform basic SQL programming.
3) Perform basic programming tasks in SAS.
4) Build statistical models.
5) Create visual representations of data and statistical models within professional reports.
6) Create professional reports of data analysis and statistical models.
7) Interpret results of statistical analysis.